Our team will have prepared your room so that you can check in from 14 p.m. Provided that your room can be ready before 14 p.m., we will be happy to give you access to it, but in any case, you can leave your luggage in the luggage room.
The check out time is at 11am, if necessary you can ask the reception to leave your luggage in the luggage room until your departure.
If possible, ask our team at reception, but if you arrive very early or leave very late, to be sure of accessing or keeping your room, we advise you to book an extra night.
Yes, it is with pleasure that the reception team will give you access to our luggage storage
Our hotel is an old building. Unfortunately, it does not allow us to provide accessibility for people with reduced mobility.
From 7 a.m. to 10:30 a.m., the team will serve you breakfast.
If you prefer the privacy of your room, we offer a continental breakfast served in your room from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. It will consist of your hot drink, butter, jam, yogurt, compote, orange juice as well as our bread & pastries...always from our famous neighbor Maison Mulot.
To allow you to take full advantage of Paris, the hotel is open 24 hours a day, 24 days a week. In case of late return in the evening or at night, you just have to ring the bell at the entrance so that our watchman welcomes you.
The hotel is located in the center of Paris and many transports are accessible a few minutes away.
We do not have our own car park but the public car park "Marché Saint-Germain" can accommodate you. It is located 40 meters away, in front of the hotel. The price for 24 hours is 44€.
Our hotel is completely non-smoking, for the well-being of all our guests.
Our animal friends are not accepted in our hotel, in order to preserve the serenity of our guests.
We will be happy to welcome you as a family. Indeed, at your request when booking, we can install a cot (maximum 2 years old) but only in the Junior Suite category rooms. On request, we can lend you a changing mat, a bottle warmer or a high chair. Everything to make baby feel at home...
Yes our 6 floors are served by an elevator. It is, as some would say…“Parisian size”…because it is in the heart of an old Parisian building. It should be noted that to access some of our rooms, a few steps will still have to be climbed. We advise you to inform the reception, at the time of booking, if you do not want a room accessible after these few steps.
All our rooms are equipped with a flat screen TV. The junior suites are equipped with a television in each of the 2 bedrooms.
We don't have a bar, but our 3 lounges in our warm reception areas will welcome you and allow you to order hot or cold drinks or even champagne from the team to celebrate your Parisian getaway!
We provide you with an external dry cleaning service, your laundry must be dropped off before 10 a.m. for a maximum return at 20 p.m.
The reception team will be happy to tell you, according to your needs, our favorite restaurants.
The reception team will be at your service, 24 hours a day, to book your visit, show, restaurant or airport and train station transfer...
We will be happy to answer you either by phone at +33 43 26 53 60 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sensitive to climate change, the entire hotel team is working to limit our impact. We set up:
– Sorting hotel waste
– The entire team will have taken part in training at the beginning of 2023 to promote an eco-responsible approach within the hotel
– The installation of hair / body gel dispensers in our showers and bathtubs
– the choice of labeled hygiene products in the bathrooms
– a partnership with the association UNISOAP
– reducing the duration of outdoor lighting at night
– the proposal to limit the change of your towels and bed linen
– the choice of suppliers close to the hotel as soon as possible (pastries, fruit, etc.)
But this cannot be done without you, we encourage you, at the hotel also to:
– close the windows of your room in case of heating in winter or air conditioning in summer
– Turn off the air conditioning in the summer when leaving your room
– Turn off the lights and television when leaving your room
– Inform reception in the event of a water leak
– Choose the stairs rather than the elevator when possible
– Choose the nearest public transport to discover Paris (see question 9)
– fill your water bottle at the fresh water fountain at your disposal at the reception
– choose to limit your change of linen in your bedroom and bathroom
And don't hesitate to share your ideas with us…so that we can continue to work together!